is observed once monthly, typically on the ## sunday of each month. ALL ARE WELCOME to partake in the sacred sacrament.
are offered in addition to our regular services at 7:00am by the beachfront from July 9th through Memorial Day Weekend.Service is held by the Gazebo for a nice early start to the day!
runs on the same time as our 8:30 AM service for Infants through children who just completed 6th GradeStudents will be in a combined group and will work together on their lessons over the summer.
are held each year to give a unique holiday experience.
Early every Easter morning, we hold a special Service at the Beachfront Gazebo at Sunrise for a truly enlightning, symbolic experience.Each Christmas eve, we hold a candlelight vigil, full of Seasonal readings Christmas Hymns(Carols).
Throughout the year, we host several other events, such as plays, fundraisers, and special Holiday Services.
- Our Sunday School students come to perform in plays and interact in our service a few times each year
- We run special events and services all through Holy Week. See our Living Last Supper here...
- We always accept donations of clothes, which help raise money for the church
- We always accept donations of food to go to the food pantry, and run a special Thanksgiving Dinner food drive to give families in need everything needed for their Thanksgiving dinner.
- We host Craft/Vendor fairs at the Church where you can buy or sell goods.
- A few times each year, we sell Old Monmouth candy bars to raise money for the church.
- We host Spaghetti Dinners and other similar events for the whole family to attend.
- For the past several years, we have hosted a ceremonial Christmas Tree Lighting at the church.